Bridges of Venice ๑ Venezia ๑ Venice ๑ Veneto ๑ Italy ๑ travel ๑ map ๑ info ๑ what to see in ๑ how to go to ๑ opening hours ๑ address ๑ advices ๑ curiosity ๑ recipes ๑ accommodation ๑ photos
Bridges of Venice
- City: Venezia (Venice)
- Region: Veneto
- Province: Venezia
- Municipality: Venezia
- Zona: North-East Italy
There are really many bridges in Venice and you surely will see lots of them but here we should note the following biggest and famous Bridges of Venice:
- Ponte dei Sospiri e Prigione (Bridge of Sighs & Prison)
- List of all Bridges of Venice (Ponti di Venezia)
Bridges of Canal Grande are only four:
- Ponte di Rialto (The Rialto Bridge)
- Ponte dell'Accademia (The Academy Bridge)
- Ponte degli Scalzi (The Scalzi Bridge)
- Ponte della Costituzione (Constitution Bridge)
As all these bridges are in open air you could go and see them 24 of 24 hours.
For the most big and famous bridges in Venice you will find information where there are in this site. For the others use the card of Venezia you can get from your hotel.
Accommodation, Hotels, Rooms, Bed and Breakfast, Agritourism and More
- Cannot find your place? - It is Easy - Check on the Banner links on TravelMapItaly!
- Wanna be Our Sponsor or Recommend Your Accommodations? - Simply Contact TravelMapItaly.
Map of Bridges of Venice